Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sync Tomboy Notes for Windows on UbuntuOne

I been back on my Windows environment lately and are missing many things that I been comfortably using on Ubuntu. One of them is my Notes. Somebody might suggest using other services like Google Notebook (I am still using this), Evernote and other tools and services available.

Basically I am using Tomboy notes for simplicity and just there for being my sticky pad.

When I install Tomboy notes on windows, first think I check is how to sync it with Ubuntu One. I Google it and found this link, scroll down the tutorial until you found the instruction for Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic) and 10.04 LTS (Lucid) its the same with windows tutorial located after this, that tells how to use Tomboy Web.

Here is the link https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOne/Tutorials/Notes

No comments: